Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bare Mineral Foundation Application

This is my daily foundation application of my Bare Minerals Foundation. I'm sorry for excluding the brow segment but the I couldn't do my brows and record at the same time lol. Look out for a brow tutorial soon. * Sorry for the lighting and the gum chewing :) Thanks for watching Foundation: Bare Minerals in Golden Dark Concealer: MAC Select Moisture cover in NC45 Eye Liner: MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder & Eye Studio by Maybelline NY in Blackest Black Contour Kit: Sleek Make Up Contour Kit in Dark Blush: Bare Minerals in Warmth Lip Gloss: Ciate Lipgloss in Ibiza Mascara: The Colossal Volume Express by Maybelline in Classic Black

Buy Panasonic 42 Plasma Front Load Washing Machine Order Winter Park Alpine Slide Free Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment